A well-designed CSS3 transition makes you feel complete? You resize your screen to check media queries of newly launched websites? Relative CSS units are your way to go? You're skimming the internet for new (js) frameworks and have fun doing it? Then you're the MINSKY-frontend developer we're looking for!
- Passionate by what you do
- Confident in what you do, while still being open for other points of view
- Ready for any lame joke that will be thrown around in the office, at any... any time
- Highly sensible for details and can't stand "ROEMEL"
- Able to admire other peoples work and able to learn from it
- Your middle name is BEM
- Always on the lookout for new technologies
- Agile develo... Haha no, we're joking. As long as you can work along it's fine
- Some knowledge of Drupal (or CMS'es in general) is a big plus
- A permanent contract
- Annual holiday allowance
- Travel expenses
- Awesome studio with fancy Apple gear
- Coffee. Yes, we've got you covered. No worries. And free beer, did we already mention that?
- "koffiekoeken" on friday
- Outdoor team lunch every now and then
- Great challenges and possibilities to learn and grow
- A young and ambitious team of creatives continuously trying to make the online world a better place
What we need
- An up to date resume
- A few lines about yourself and your goals
Are you the one we're looking for?
If so, send us that e-mail we're waiting for and we'll contact you shortly!